Reflection .4

I am now ending my last year as a Junior High School student. It’s such a pity that we cannot experience the traditional approach because of Covid-19, nevertheless, I learned a lot of things that will still be needed as I go on to a higher grade level. I admit that it was hard for me to answer my modules because the lessons were hard. But I am grateful for my teachers and classmates that are very nice and approachable whenever I ask questions about the given topic. Even though I am now in the last quarter, I still find it hard to balance my time with my studies and socials, that is why sometimes I cram in answering my modules. However, I promise to myself that I will do my best in order to not give in to distractions and to have my 100% focus on my academics.



Time flies so fast! I still remember the day that I was composing my reflection for the 1st quarter. Now, I am writing this reflection for the 4th quarter. Thank you for your extraordinary effort & patience,
Ma’am Evelyn!

Reference/s:

Library, C. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/proxy/AVvXsEjLOWg0Mta2mxM7KEDe-wZyRzn1i6bWwXf-Op2ddo3ihjHVI7gjbHpoJArz89xdy3FaX_avLo4NtxrfzMeUboqBUKkUmB_ngtn9wURgTCoO64OAo44QzalQES6HaK-AaKLUVnAj0qFeNGYN=

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binatbatan Festival

Do You Juana blog?