Reflection

 

During the first quarter of the school year 2020-2021, I discovered that I could manage my time wisely and efficiently. I can answer all my modules earlier than the time allotted for us to answer while also doing a lot of chores in our house. But at the same time, it was hard because I don’t have anyone to teach me the lessons after all we are in our home and not in the school due to the pandemic.  And the amount of tasks that are given is just too much to be answered in one week. I addressed these challenges by taking some time to get used to my problems. I always remind myself to be calm in this stressful situation. I also plan my strategy on how to juggle school and home related stuff. And every once in a while, I give myself a break. Moving on, I will get used to this modular learning by the end of the first quarter. We are all experiencing a difficult time. Our teachers stay up all night to work on our modules whereas
the students also stay up all night to answer the given modules. I just hope that by 2021, COvid-19 will end, and we can all go back to the way it was before.

Reference/s:

Tauriello, C. (n.d.). Retrieved from kpi6: https://kpi6.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/The-new-normal.jpg

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Binatbatan Festival

Do You Juana blog?

Reflection .4