Reflection .3

 

During the third quarter of the school year 2020-2021, I learned how to create community-based research. Although it was hard, I easily gathered data because a lot of elders are easy to talk to. Before, when modular distance learning was first implemented, I had a hard time adjusting. But now, that we are ending the third quarter for this school year, I now got the hang of it.

Time flies so fast! I still remember my first day in Ilocos Sur National High School as a grade 7 student. Now, I am only one quarter away from ending my junior high school life, although it’s virtually. I look forward to more complex but at the same time easy to understand lessons for the next quarter.  


Reference/s:

(n.d.). Retrieved from https://k35hmi.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/147713-take-time-to-reflect-1-original.jpg?w=640


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binatbatan Festival

Do You Juana blog?

Reflection .4