Extraordinarily ME

 

Extraordinarily ME


Who am I? What are the words that best describe me? How well do I know myself? These are the questions I keep thinking about. My answer to these questions is that I am an ordinary girl who lives an extraordinary life.

My name is Kyla Mae R. Sanchez. My family consists of my mom, dad, and brother who is 10 years older than me. At a very young age, I became independent. Why? Because my parents are working abroad. They are attentive to our needs but they can be strict when they have to. They may not be financially rich, but they have a big heart. I don’t have a talent. Or maybe I have, it’s just waiting to be discovered. I’m not really good at sports. I can’t kick the ball nor serve the shuttlecock. I hate cats and dogs, but I am starting to be fond of cats.

I am an ambivert. There are times when I like to be alone and times when I want to hang out with my friends. I’m a very friendly person judging from how I relate to my peers, children, and older people. I am confident. I’m not shy when talking to people. I am short-tempered if I am irritated. But I know how to distance myself when I am angry to avoid causing more hurt to others. I am an adventurous person. I love the thrill of doing something I’ve never done before. I am an optimistic person, but this pandemic is testing my faith. Nevertheless, I pray to God that this will end soon. 

There a lot of ups and downs in life. But I won’t dwell on it. I will move on and continue my extraordinary life. The best way I live an extraordinary life is to be an extraordinary person. Extraordinary in how I treat people, including myself. Extraordinary through my thoughts, words, and actions. Extraordinary on how I choose to live my life. 

Who am I? I am unique. I am special. I am ME.

Reference/s

(2019, June 26). Retrieved from Wallpaper Safari: https://wallpapersafari.com/w/pUbgst

Comments

  1. You really are a strong, independent and confident young woman. Remember to never lose faith in the Almighty and continue being the extraordinary person you already are, Kyla!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Binatbatan Festival

Do You Juana blog?

Reflection .4