To New Beginnings!

 

New Year’s Eve is a day mixed with feelings for many individuals. This is a time to celebrate the end of the year. Welcome what is in store for the New Year. Also, this is a time where much experience a sense of nostalgia as we reflect on the events that took place in their lives in the past 12 months. A lot has happened for the past 12 months that it feels like forever. Nevertheless, we should always be grateful for everything that God has planned for us.

As I am entering a new year, the memories that I made during 2020 will shape to what I will become this year

and the next few years. I’ll make sure that each day I wake, I will live my life like there’s no tomorrow. That is the only way I can say that I have truly lived. To live with no regrets. Going forward and not looking back at the things that weigh me down last year is a way to start the new year.

2020 has been a tough year. We didn’t really enjoy it, we were all just staying in our home waiting for it to be over. We lived in fear, fear of catching the deadly virus. We lost a lot of people this 2020. I, for example, lost my beloved grandmother and from that moment I knew that a lot was going to change. Nevertheless, I still have many reasons to be thankful. I survived 2020!


Reference/s:

(n.d.). Retrieved from https://cms.qz.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/New-Year-Eve-is-celebrated-with-text-messages.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1600&h=900&crop=1

(n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.realsimple.com%2Fholidays-entertaining%2Fholidays%2Fnew-years-day%2Fhow-to-celebrate-new-years-eve-safely-coronavirus-pandemic&psig=AOvVaw2IY6hWRVYv5S-kpVkeH719&ust=1610187912513000&source=images&cd=vf

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Binatbatan Festival

Do You Juana blog?

Reflection .4